PHENOTYPING ROBOT LINE
Equipment for grain characterisation of big quantities of cereals samples:
- 20 samples per hour
- 50 samples up to 4 kg
- Cycle time: 3 minutes
- Autonomy: 2 h 30
Developed for the INRA in Montpellier France within the project Phenome, our phenotyping robot line allows to achieve the following operations with samples batches up to 4 kg, in autonomy:
- Grain cleaning (Grain cleaner developed by Optomachines, able to sort the whole grains, the broken, small and trash)
- Identification of each sample and tracking
- Homogenizing (equipment developed by Optomachines)
- TSW, morphometry (length, width, area, circularity, etc…) and colorimetry with our station Opto Agrimetric
- Specific weight (with a NIRS equipment – not developed by Optomachines), proteins, humidity, gluten and Zeleny
- Packing & labelling
We are able to customize the phenotyping line, to integrate other machines and automate other operations.
We remain available for studying your projects and for providing further information.