Semi-automatic solution for narrow lanes
Automated deployment whithout human intervention on the road
At the request of swiss motorway operators, we’ve developed a rear version of the Baliseur. This version meets specific requirements:
- Narrower lanes, not allowing to lay cones on the side of the vehicle
- Avoid the presence of the operator on the road by integrating automated systems.
Today a dozen of Baliseur Rear version are in operation in Switzerland.
- The Baliseur is fixed to rear side of a van equiped with a special frame.
- Loading and discharging on the back of the van, with a motorized system. The Baliseur is droped on the road effortless.
Total installation time : 1 minute.
- The operator, fastened by a harness, remains inside the van during the installation, laying and retrieving.
- Cones laying forwards, retrieving backwards.
- The camera increases visibility of the traffic for the driver.
- Max. speed : 20 km/h
- More security : The operator remains inside the vehicle protected during the installation, laying and retrieving.
- Less fatigue : The operator doesn’t need to lean outside and to lift the cones. They arrive at human gripping height.
- More visibility : white & red reflective stripes, or specific lights.
- Adapted to narrow lanes and tunnels
Beautiful video of our end-user in Switzerland : NSNW